El gallinero canal regional online dating 30 year old men dating 20 year old women
Archaeological Site of Panamá Viejo: N: 995933,051; E: 666505,166Historic Centre of Panamá City Within Casco Antiguo: N: 989913,756; E: 661089,998 Panama City is directly associated with important interchanges of human values throughout its history due to its strategic position on the Central American Isthmus.
As a terminal city and link of important communication routes, Panama City contributed to the expansion of the Spanish culture, language and customs in America and to important interchange of values with American and African culture, languages, customs and beliefs, along with the spread of the Catholic religion.
The town’s urban centre was destroyed in Henry Morgan's invasion in 1671 and never rebuilt.
In 1673 the town was officially transferred to a small peninsula 8.0 kilometres to the southwest, where it became the core of modern Panama City's development.
The 553.70 hectares maritime buffer zone extends 2.0 kilometres beyond the latter.
It is surrounded by modern settlements of various scales.To the immediate north, northeast and northwest are four low-rise barriadas, known as Panamá Viejo, Morelos, Puente del Rey and Villa del Rey, all included within the 66.60 hectares landward buffer zone.Further north is the Jardín de Paz, a large cemetery noted for its green landscape design.The barriada of Panamá Viejo is separated from the archaeological site by the Vía Cincuentenario, a new highway.To the east, on the other side of the mouth of the Abajo River (the cove known in colonial times as Puerto de la Tasca) and the buffer zone, is a low-rise industrial area; further away is the new commercial and residential hub of Costa del Este.